Is it just me or is allergy season back?
Sometimes its hard to figure out why I’m sneezing so much and can’t stop my eyes from being irritated. It’s a combination of the change in season along with my pets!Â Luckily we have the good ole’ internet, and I researched smallÂ and easy steps to minimize my symptoms! Here’s what I’ve come up with:
- Changing yourÂ filter every 6-18 months on yourÂ IQAIR Air Purifier will maximize the removal of particles in your home.
- Change vacuum filter- now is a good time to do so!
- Having the proper Pet Vacuum Attachment to keep the hair from your pet off of your couch is a great look!
- Even change air conditioner filter as frequent as needed. Air conditioners could bring in small particles in the air that you breathe causing the dry throats and constant sneezes every time its turned on.
Having pets could be pets and their dander all over.Â Using the proper pet vacuum attachments for your vacuum can definitely reduce the dander which might be the solution to your sneezing.Â Also, a high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter in your vacuum will remove particles from your airÂ that reduces your chances of allergies.
In my case, I didn’t have any pets nor did I have any carpet to vacuum.Â An air purifier was the best investment I have made for my allergies.Â Most of the microscopic particles were out of the air in my home and I was able to breathe without sneezing.Â Staying indoors and breathing purified air also helped a lot.
If you are suffering from allergies, here are some things you might want to check out.
-If you have pets, use the right pet attachment tools on your vacuum to remove pet dander.
-Use a HEPA filter in your vacuum to trap all the small particles and prevent them from spreading in your home.
- Do you have a good air purifier?Â Investing in a good HEPA air purifier is a key element to having an allergy free sanctuary.
Follow these steps and you are on your way to an allergy free life.