Going green in your home for earth day is easier than ever with these simple tips
Being eco-friendly is the cool thing to do nowadays especially on earth day. Since you’re going to be like the cool kids and go green this means a few things. First, you’ll be doing your part to save the planet, and second you’ll be saving money. Saving the planet and saving money – what’s not to like?
We here at Crucial Vacuum are happy to share our top 10 tips for going green in your home for earth day. These eco-friendly tips are easy to implement in your daily routine and will make all the difference.
1) Don’t use disposable bags when grocery shopping. Instead order some reusable bags. You’ll be able to carry a lot more groceries in these and you won’t be wasteful.
2) Purchase a reusable water bottle and stop buying plastic disposable bottles. More than 60 million plastic bottles end up in landfills every day!
3) Wash your laundry in cold water instead of hot. This will help cut down on your energy bill throughout the year.
4) Here’s a simple one. When you’re not using a light be sure to turn it off. Its that easy.
5) Fix leaky faucets. A leaky faucet can waste up to 3,000 gallons of water per year! Continue reading »